Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Turkey Hunt Thanksgiving Game



I was trying to think of a fun activity for the kids to do on Thanksgiving. This game was a hit! The teens and adults wanted to join in too.
This is cheap and easy to prepare. Just print off the poem and two copies of the turkeys. Cut out around the squares and tape or hot glue them to sticks. If you want to preserve the game to play year after year I would suggest laminating the turkey squares. That will also protect them from bad weather.
The poem is 8.5"x11".  The turkey squares are each 3"x3".
Once all 12 turkeys are collected hand out the prizes. I bought a bunch of treats and toys from the dollar store. 
You could also put a sticker on the back of one of the squares for a grand prize.


If you end up trying this then I hope your family loves it as much as mine did! If interested, you can purchase this printable game through my Etsy shop HERE.