Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Family Film Festival

I hosted a film festival for my family. I sent out invitations a couple months in advance. Each family made at least one short film or Doritos commercial. I edited them and burned them to DVD's.


I took pictures of the guests walking down the red carpet when they arrived. 
My husband set up a speaker and played songs from movie soundtracks. 
The music helped set the atmosphere. I highly recommend playing themed music!



We snacked while we watched the DVD of everyone's commercials and short films. I was surprised and how creative everyone got. It was such a fun evening! I would love to do this again in the future.


If you are interested in hosting your own film festival you can purchase my digital printables through my Etsy Shop, Party Crush Designs. You can purchase the kit or each item individually. If you have any questions or requests please message me through my Etsy shop!