Sunday, September 15, 2019

Host a Girls' Brunch!


 I hosted a girls' brunch get-together for my family.
 It was so fun to eat yummy foods and visit with some of our favorite people!
 In fact, we had so much fun we decided we needed to make it an annual event.


I went with pink, gold and flowers for the decor.
I found a good sale at Bath and Body Works so I stocked up
on bottles of lotion. I sent each guest home with one. 


I created a floral banner and printed off 6 sheets. I used a couple of the sheets to add to 
the brunch sign banner and the rest to make a banner to go across my fireplace. 
I tied different sized and textured ribbons to the banners. 


    If you are interested you can host your own brunch get-together! 
You can purchase the brunch sign and banner digital printables from