Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Valentine's Day Cookie and/or Cupcake Decorating Party


I created this digital Valentine's Day party kit for a cookie and/or cupcake decorating party. All you have to do it print the PDF files, cut them out & make sugar cookies and/or cupcakes, frosting and add plastic knifes, small condiment cups or cupcake liners filled with treats. 


 I created two versions of the placemat. The plastic cutlery sold at the Dollar Tree is the perfect size for the placemat with the knife spot. Other brands of plastic knifes tend to be larger. If going with a different brand I would suggest the version without the spot for the knife.


The banner comes with one 8.5"x11" PDF file. You can print as many as you need to make the banner your desired length. I added ribbons to my banner.


I created these cupcake toppers and wrappers for cupcakes. 


 You can purchase my whole kit or just the individual items you are interested in. Please let me know if you have any questions!