Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Popcorn Bar

                          

 A few years ago I created a popcorn bar for my daughter's 13th birthday.
The kids all loved customizing their bags with their favorite treats. 
We watched a movie while they ate. I would love to do this again! 
You can use this kit for all kinds of events and parties. 
It will go with any color scheme.


The Digital Printable kit comes with:
1- 11x17" Popcorn Bar Sign 
1- Directions Sign (8x10")
18- Popcorn and Treat labels (4x2.5") on 3- 8.5x11" sheets


I have created two versions of this kit for my Etsy Shop.
 If you are interested you can purchase one of these kits through my shop, Party Crush Designs. 
If you do, I would love to see photos from your party! 

                         
*I can create additional popcorn or treat labels if you would like. 
Just send me a message through my shop!